Wednesday 6 October 2010

Viva Espana!

In the middle of fashion week's flurry of editorial activity, my middle daughter, an avid reader of free newspapers on her bus journey back home and a kind spotter of good stories for her mum, directed my attention to an article in Metro dated 22/09/2010 on Madrid's fashion week.  She had kindly torn the page for me, which I am reporting on only today. Her eagle eye had spotted pictures of Eloise Bercero  (with the gold colour jacket) modeling clothes from Spanish designer Juan Duyos. 
Juan Duyos is quoted as as saying: "I'm fed up with seeing 10 year old models advertise anti-wrinkle creams for women aged 60". We love this man!

Read more about Juan Duyos in metro: http://www.metro.co.uk/lifestyle/841660-old-models-hit-the-london-catwalk

No comments:

Post a Comment