Sunday 27 December 2009

The puffa saga!

You might remember from a previous post that I was told in no uncertain terms that I was not to be seen wearing a quilted jacket (from Uniqlo) as terrible ridicule would ensue - those  jackets being the exclusive preserve of my eldest daughter's schoolmates, teenagers.

Low and behold, who should show up wearing a quilted jacket for a Christmas visit to London?

My mum!

 

She looks great with it, sporting a perfect up-to-the-minute animal print scarf in the same shades of purple. My eldest daughter, "the ruthless judge" sees nothing wrong with her grand-mother wearing what she finds unacceptable on her mother, and even finds her very cool looking. Go figure!

2 comments:

  1. My own one and only personal styling tip for over 40s : never, ever, ask your daughter for her opinion!

    ReplyDelete