Thursday 31 December 2009

The perfect dress for the party - Happy New Year!



I am not much of a New Year's Eve party reveller - actually, if I am really honest, I am thoroughly uncomfortable with the whole obligatory jollity and merrymaking. But, if I were going to celebrate the passing of the year in party style, this is the dress that I'd like to wear!



I spotted it weeks ago in a cobalt blue version in the shop window of Nancy Pop, an intriguing shop on Westbourne Park road. The shop was closed today and I won't put a link to their website as my browser gave a threatening message when I clicked on it - apparently it has been reported as an attack site. Adding danger to the glamour of the dress!

In any event, the shop is located at number 19 Kensington Park Road, London W11 2EU.

No comments:

Post a Comment